JPPF, java, parallel computing, distributed computing, grid computing, parallel, distributed, cluster, grid, cloud, open source, android, .net
JPPF

The open source
grid computing
solution

Home   About   Features   Download   Documentation   On Github   Forums 
August 11, 2020, 08:17:35 PM *
Welcome,
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
News: New users, please read this message. Thank you!
  Home Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Screen Saver Configuration  (Read 3270 times)

Abhilash K

• JPPF Grand Master
Screen Saver Configuration
« on: December 16, 2006, 12:12:08 PM »

Hii,

Pls tell me how can i configure the screen saver.  I have installed the Screen saver and configured it as any other windows Screen Saver.  But the problem is that its timer only is running.  

I was running a node on one machine say "otherhost" and installed the screen saver on it with the node also running in parallel(with giving the "mainhost" ip in screensaver in which my server is running).  Then on the other I was running the driver and another node and a client is running on the third machine.  The client tasks are very huge and the screen saver gets loaded on the "otherhost".  But its just displaying the timer only, other entries like "connection", "execution" have no change and "tasks = 0" only.  After the tasks completion, i can see that some tasks are executed by the node running on the "otherhost".  

So, is there any other things to be done in configuring the sreen saver point to the total tasks executed.  Pls let me know.

Regds,
         Abhilash

Abhilash K

• JPPF Grand Master
Pls help
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 06:39:15 AM »

Hii,

Pls help me for the above configuration problem.  Its very urgent.

Regds,
        Abhilash
Pages: [1]   Go Up

JPPF Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC Get JPPF at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads