JPPF, java, parallel computing, distributed computing, grid computing, parallel, distributed, cluster, grid, cloud, open source, android, .net
JPPF

The open source
grid computing
solution

Home   About   Features   Download   Documentation   On Github   Forums 
September 24, 2020, 10:24:46 AM *
Welcome,
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
News: New users, please read this message. Thank you!
  Home Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tutorial Problem Cannot resume suspended job using admin tool  (Read 1843 times)

doyles

Tutorial Problem Cannot resume suspended job using admin tool
« on: February 08, 2013, 04:03:25 PM »

Hi,

Newbe question. I have been going thru the tutorial and can get everything to work except for the last example. i.e ading 10 tasks and setting the job to be initially suspended. Everything seems ok except that I am unable to resume the job in the admin tool. The resume button is greyed out.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

lolo

• Administrator
  • JPPF Council Member
    • JPPF Web site
Re: Tutorial Problem Cannot resume suspended job using admin tool
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 07:02:08 AM »

Hello,

This is an issue in the admin console, for which I registered a bug report: JPPF-125 Selection in job data panel does not update the buttons state

I have implemented a fix for this, which you can download here: http://www.jppf.org/private/3.2.2/jppf-admin.jar
You just need to download the jar and replace the one in "JPPF-3.2.2-admin-ui/lib" with it.

I will publish an offical patch later, as I have also registered a more severe bug (JPPF-126) which I'd like to fix first.

Sincerely,
-Laurent

lolo

• Administrator
  • JPPF Council Member
    • JPPF Web site
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:38:45 AM »

Hello,

This is to let you know that we have released patch 02 and patch 03 for JPPFv3.2.2, which provide fixes for the bugs JPPF-125 and JPPF-126 respectively. Please let us know if these work for you.

Sincerely,
-Laurent

doyles

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 05:58:29 PM »

Thanks everything is working now  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

JPPF Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC Get JPPF at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads